torstai 20. toukokuuta 2021

Hoodie for the days you want to relax (english post)

Hello :)
   
 In this post  I would like to show you all a hoodie I designed and made. I recently fell in love with Koi fish. This species is originally from China but later on it spread to Japan. Koi fish is known from its beautiful coloring. Usually they are white with bright orange or red patches. But there are also ones with blue patches. I wanted to create a design surrounding Koi fish so I created a pattern of a fishpond where all the fish swing freely. I printed the pattern on the fabric with a silk screen, so I couldn't do many details. And that was actually my plan all along, to make a simple design that would go well with different styles. 

I chose an off white soft cotton for the fabric. It really gives the hoodie a very comfortable yet fresh  feeling. It is also a great combo with the deep turquoise color of the print.



Because of the hoodies light color it suits well for the little cooler summer days or for the sunny spring days. I also wanted to create a clothing piece that wouldn't have a gender so everyone who wanted to, would be able to comfortably use it.


In the pictures I paired the hoodie with dark blue mom jeans but other ways you could wear it would be for example with a long white skirt or with denim shorts or a skirt. A big oversized denim or leather jacket would also go very well with the hoodie.


I hope you enjoyed reading my post and like my creation, I am excited to wear it in the future and create additional pieces to match with it. Like a reusable shopping bag or a trendy cap to block the sunlight from coming to ones eyes.


love, iiris
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Viimeisin postaus

Hoodie for the days you want to relax (english post)

Hello :)      In this post  I would like to show you all a hoodie I designed and made. I recently fell in love with Koi fish. This species i...